Ingredients for the Semolina Millet Cookies:
- 1/2 Cup (one stick) room temperature, unsalted butter
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1/4 Cup Semolina
- 1/4 Cup Millet
- 1 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar, Sifted
- 1 Tsp. Cardamom Powder
- Semolina is also known as wheat farina, or cream of wheat.
- The cardamom powder is optional, but I like the flavor that it adds.
Directions for the Semolina Millet Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Whisk together the semolina, millet, white flour, cardamom, and baking powder.
- Next, beat the butter until it’s creamy, smooth, and less-white.
- Next, add in the sugar.
- Add in the dry ingredients.
- It should be close to a soft dough consistency.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and add more flour if needed.
- Scoop the dough out to make about 20 cookies.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes, and until it’s golden brown.
lbry invite link: https://lbry.tv/$/invite/@chaia:b
If you sign up with this link you will get paid through LBC coin. This is the best way to get your feet wet in the world of crypto. Invite your friends and family and we all get paid.