These chickpea cookies are gluten free, and made with chickpea flour. They’re super easy to make, and they taste good. You might not have heard of chickpea flour before, but I bake a lot with it. If you want to see another recipe with it, then go check out the chickpea flour chocolate cake recipe. The chocolate cake tastes great, and its really fun to make!
Ingredients for the Chickpea Cookies:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp rose water (optional, you can use another flavor if you want)
- Chickpeas are also called garbanzo beans. Now they’re available almost everywhere.
Directions for the Chickpea Cookies:
- First preheat the oven to 350F.
- Mix the chickpea flour and baking powder together.
- Beat the butter until it’s smooth, creamy, and less yellow
- Add in the powdered sugar, and continue to beat it.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients, don’t over mix.
- The consistency should start to get thicker, add in the rose water.
- Continue mixing, it should form a dough, add more flour if needed.
- Make little balls and bake for about 20 minutes and until golden brown.
lbry invite link: https://lbry.tv/$/invite/@chaia:b
If you sign up with this link you will get paid through LBC coin. This is the best way to get your feet wet in the world of crypto. Invite your friends and family and we all get paid.