This is always my go-to cheese sauce recipe. It’s super easy to make, especially if you’ve made a classic béchamel because it’s made quite the same way. It also goes with practically anything. It’s also a quick sauce for dinner with some steamed broccoli, and roasted potatoes. You can also have it on nachos, pizza, bread, salads, or however you want! I have a secret ingredient in here which is the curry powder and it adds nice flavor.
Ingredients for the Cheese Sauce:
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- 2-3 Tbsp. Flour
- 1 Tsp. Curry Powder (optional)
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Cups Milk
- 3 Cloves Crushed Garlic (or to taste)
- Grated Block Of Cheese (1 1/2 Cups Approximately)
- It may solidify when it’s in the fridge, but once you heat it up, the cheese will melt again.
Directions for the Cheese Sauce:
- Start by melting the butter in a saucepan. Slowly add in the flour. Let it cook and mix it to make it smooth.
- Slowly add in the milk. Keep stirring it until it starts to thicken.
- Add in the crushed garlic, black pepper, and curry powder.
- Add in the grated cheese.
lbry invite link: https://lbry.tv/$/invite/@chaia:b
If you sign up with this link you will get paid through LBC coin. This is the best way to get your feet wet in the world of crypto. Invite your friends and family and we all get paid.