This egg salad recipe is super simple and quick to make, it also has a lot of flavor. I love egg salad, and you can eat it in so many ways, either on a sandwich, or just alone. It’s really nice to have in the summer as well. It’s very refreshing with the avocado, and cucumber and it’s a nice way to spice up your regular egg salad.
Ingredients for the Avocado Cucumber Egg Salad:
- 5-6 Eggs (Boiled, and Peeled)
- 1 Avocado, chopped
- 1 Grated Cucumber (Water Squeezed Out)
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Mustard
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Mayo
- Salt (To Taste)
Directions for making the Avocado Cucumber Egg Salad:
- Slice the eggs either by hand or with an egg slicer.
- Add the avocado, and the grated cucumber.
- Add the mayo and mustard, and salt.
- Mix everything well.
lbry invite link: https://lbry.tv/$/invite/@chaia:b
If you sign up with this link you will get paid through LBC coin. This is the best way to get your feet wet in the world of crypto. Invite your friends and family and we all get paid.