This egg salad recipe is super simple and quick to make, it also has a lot of flavor. I love egg salad, and you can eat it in so many ways, either on a sandwich, or just alone. It’s really nice to have in the summer as well. It’s very refreshing with the avocado, and cucumber and it’s a nice way to spice up your regular egg salad.
Ingredients for the Avocado Cucumber Egg Salad:
- 5-6 Eggs (Boiled, and Peeled)
- 1 Avocado, chopped
- 1 Grated Cucumber (Water Squeezed Out)
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Mustard
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Mayo
- Salt (To Taste)
Directions for making the Avocado Cucumber Egg Salad:
- Slice the eggs either by hand or with an egg slicer.
- Add the avocado, and the grated cucumber.
- Add the mayo and mustard, and salt.
- Mix everything well.